Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Mouse About the House....

So ... we found out there is a mouse in our attic....we normally hear it at night...when the house is QUIET!  I am starting to hear it during the day too.  Infact, it is in the walls in the kitchen now...looking for food I guess.  Last night my husband got traps and put peanut butter on the trap and put it in the attic door.  My daughter told him he should be using cheese instead of peanut butter.  Why? Cause mice like cheese, duh!  Well he didnt, he stuck with the pb, and the mouse is still running around.  I get the chills when I hear this thing....yuck.  My daughter actually made a hat, small felt hat for the mouse...she thinks it will be like Cinderella with Jaq and Gus...forget it. no pets here! I hope the trap cuts his head off!

YUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment