Monday, April 11, 2011

What happened to that pound?

That damn scale...I think it hates me!

Weighed in this morning....gained my pound back.  I guess it was going to happen....we did after all have my daughter's birthday party this past weekend.  I only had a small piece.

I was hoping that with all the running in the backyard yesterday and walking yesterday with the kids that I would have lost...oh well.  At least I am feeling better! 

We went for a hour and a half walk this morning...pushing one kid then both, then one...

I care about what I look like...yes I do...I just need to something more to push me.  I got that this weekend.  Saw too many skinny people....I want that...not to be a stick, to be a healthy skinner version of me...I will get it done...I will!

Eat more veggies!

Dance challenge is going well too....30 minutes a day of dancing....I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment