Monday, August 30, 2010

Mega block = mega blockage ?

Did it really happen????

YES! it did.

M, my son, threw a mega Lego block down into the toilet over the weekend.  He didn't do it intentionally, it was an accident.  He was supervised, by me...you see this is how it happened.

I was in the bathroom, I had just finished, and my son, (remember 11 months old) came walking in with a Handy Manny tool in one hand and a pink sparkly mega Lego block, (of my daughters) in the other.  I grabbed him, while the toilet was flushing and picked him up.  He dropped the tool down on the floor, as I was grateful that it didn't hit the toilet, I watched as the mega block went down into the toilet...I couldn't believe what had happened, and stuck my hand in after it.  It was GONE! gone...I panicked.  See many years ago, my brother and sister did the same thing at my mom's, two days later...guess what...the toilet backed up and poo was flying everywhere!  I frantically called for my husband, who was suppose to be watching M anyway...he didn't see what the big deal was, got the plunger, and plunged five times.  "It will be fine, you are over-reacting."  We shall see...I think of it like this...I have till tomorrow morning around 9am, for my two days to be up.  If it doesn't overflow...I am grateful...if it does, I will be alone, with two kids, and a bathroom full of poo....

To be continued...check comments for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment